Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fwd: The OFFICIAL info. on summer Creative Writing Course!


Archive Notice:
This is an archived version of the emailed newsletter: “Updates!” All contact info has been deleted for privacy sake. If you need information on any of the events/items posted on this blog please email ccheupdates@gmail.com for further information.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Superior Home Educators <sheupdates@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 3:08 PM
Subject: The OFFICIAL info. on summer Creative Writing Course!
To:


from Heather--

Jen

Greetings!
Find attached the syllabus for the summer Creative Writing Course. It has the "scoop" on what we will be doing.
Also please find attached a questionnaire for your student(s) to fill out. I will tailor the course to each student. [Which I am incredibly excited to do, by the way!] I need these returned by June 10th [Thursday]. I would prefer by that morning, but please no later than 3 p.m.
Our first "Meet In Person" will be June 18th. For those of you that would feel more comfortable signing a release form or something to that affect, please let me know and I will provide a release form for you. We will be meeting at my home. [That is where all my materials are! And sometimes it is just too much to lug around.]

Feel free to contact me with any further questions or concerns you have. The feedback I have gotten about this course is AMAZING. I am already making plans for the fall -- a local literature class and possibly a women's [young ladies] literature class.
I look forward to meeting your students and getting to know them - work with them - learn with them...
Thanks!
Heather
Heather E. Heinz
Interim English Co-Teacher
Calumet High School
CHS Drama Club Advisor




--
CCHE does not pass on emails/addresses/names from any of our mailing lists (electronic or snail mail) to any other groups, organizations or individuals.